asics tiger

in UTalk Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 am
by DarcyChrist • 6 Posts

Having been asics gel a a year in the works, Ronnie Fieg, Diamond Supply Co. and Asics have revealed this three-way collaboration that is sure to be one of the biggest and most hyped releases of the year. Ronnie Fieg is known for his exceptional collaborations with Asics, so in order to spice things up they decided to bring another partner on board, Diamond Supply Co. Utilizing Diamond s signature color combination of black, aqua and silver, Ronnie and Asics created another masterpiece. The two silhouettes used for this collaboration are the Asics Gel Lyte 5 and the Asics Gel Saga. There is still no announced release date for this Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply Co. x Asics collaboration, but we ll definitely keep you updated with the latest information.

Following quick teasers of the Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply Co. collaboration, today Ronnie Fieg unveiled the Asics silhouette to be utilized which consists of the popular Gel Saga. Taking inspiration from the iconic 2005 Nike SB Tiffany Dunks made in conjunction with Diamond Supply Co., the Asics Gel Saga is furnished in the very same color palette of Black and Turquoise, as well as utilizing the same moniker,  Tiffany. Comprised of premium suede and perforated Black leather on asics gt 2000 the upper, the low-top model rests atop a tonal Black rubber sole unit to round out its overall build. Finished off with a Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply Co. logo placement on the heel, expect a release date of the Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply Co. x Asics Gel Saga  Tiffany to be announced very soon. Stay tuned in to KicksOnFire for more.

The Afew x Asics asics tiger Gel Lyte 3 Koi release is only a few days away, and if you were wondering what they look like on-feet, we ve got you covered. Adding to the 25th anniversary celebration of the Gel Lyte 3, this collaboration with Afew is without a doubt one of the best that we ve seen all year. A combination of red, black and white have been placed on this sneaker and they work together in perfect harmony. A premium brushed suede, perforated suede and leather detailing make this a Gel Lyte 3 collector s dream. Other details, including wooden eyelets and a marbled outsole, really bring the entire shoe together and make this one of the best collaborations of the year. Releasing on May 30th at select Asics retailers, as well as Afew, will you be passing up on the Air Jordan 1 asics gel lyte v High Chicago and picking up the Afew x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Koi ?

KicksonFire App Opinion: Did You Strike Out On The Latest Sneaker Releases? It s Okay, It s Not That Serious May 28, 2015 I d like to think that I ve always been in the loop when it came to the sneaker world and culture. I didn t really start enjoying and appreciating shoes until after I graduated from college, but I managed to catch on rather quickly when it came to understanding and learning the back stories of sneaker brands and shoes. But it was only until I began working for Kicks On Fire that I realized how crazy and complex the sneaker world is when it comes to sneaker releases and the amount of shoes that come out every single day.One of my responsibilities as a Kicks On Fire Editor is to provide you with the most up to date information

regarding upcoming releases and anything sneaker related. Before my first day on the job, I thought to my self, How in the hell am I going to find enough relevant information about sneakers/releases, five days a week?!Are you a fan of the Asics Gel Lyte 3? How about the adidas Yeezy Boost? If you answered yes to both questions then this is one custom kick that you don t wanna miss. After putting his own twist on the Yeezy Boost last week, The Shoe Surgeon is back again working with the Yeezy Boost, but this time only utilizing the sole. The sneaker customizer decided to take the classic Asics Gel Lyte 3 and replace its original sole with the Yeezy Boost sole resulting in what you see above.

The specific pair of Asics that was used is the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte 3 Mint. It s pretty cool to see a classic like the Gel Lyte 3 being fused with something asics gel lyte so modern like the Yeezy Boost. Following its official unveiling, additional imagery of the Whiz Limited x mita sneakers x Asics Gel Lyte 5  Recognize are provided, which showcases its entire build much more clearly. Specially crafted to celebrate Whiz Limited s 15th anniversary, the limited edition Gel Lyte 5 inherits an understated base with Black ballistic nylon and suede overlays. Eye-catching hits of Volt grace the laces and outlining of Asics formstripes branding, while more can be seen on the frontal portion of its outsole, heel tab and the Whiz Limited logo embroidered across each toe.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Gurleen Kaur
Board Statistics
The forum has 997 topics and 1111 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen