air jordan retro 1

in UTalk Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am
by Wallis Saul • 3 Posts

As part of the Road to the Air air jordan retro 1 Jordan 30 , here s a list of 10 Air Jordan retros I d love to see in 2016.ordan Brand has released a countless amount of Air Jordan 4 colorways these past few years. Some good, some not so good. While I m all for creativity and coming out with fresh new colorways, sometimes you need to give give the classics the proper respect. The Air Jordan 4 Lightning deserves the retro treatment. Having been  rumored to release more than a couple times over the past few years.

Sure, Jordan Brand celebrated by releasing a lot of OG colorways such as the Chicago and the UNC, but air jordan retro 11 why wouldn t Jordan Brand also release the Royal and Bred colorways?! They have a chance to redeem themselves this year. I d love to own a remastered/ retro remaster initiative version of the Air Jordan 1 air jordan 33 Royal. Wouldn t you? Make it happen JB.The Air Jordan 5 Raging Bull in the Red Suede colorway is also another shoe that s been  rumored to release over the past couple of years.

For one reason or another, Jordan Brand decided to not go through with it. Jordan Brand really needs to quit playing with us and stop releasing Air Jordan 5s that look like the Pro Stars and release more Air Jordan air jordan 11 retro 5s that look like the one you see above. Yea, that d be great.It s a long shot, but being that Jordan Brand  technically brought back the Air Jordan 23 last year as an exclusive for 32 South Gate flagship store in Chicago.

While the high prices and high production numbers for this year s retros are a big part of the reason they don t sell out instantly anymore, I feel that there s more reasons why that is. Sometimes it can be because of a bad colorway or a certain retro that people aren t drooling over (see: Air Jordan 20). So here I have a compiled a list of 10 Air Jordan Retros Of 2015 That Didn t Sell Out Instantly and the air jordan 3 reasons why I think that was the case.

This Air Jordan 1 Low released during NBA All Star Weekend that was SWAMPED with lots of releases. I m not sure if it just got lost in the shuffle of all the other releases like the Air Jordan 10  Bulls Over Broadway and  Lady Liberty , or people just weren t really feeling this shoe. Everyone loves the classic  bred colorway on the Air Jordan 1, just not the low top version. If you waited long enough, you were able to pick these up for below retail.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Gurleen Kaur
Board Statistics
The forum has 995 topics and 1109 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen