puma evospeed

in UTalk Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:39 am
by Saxon Wordsworth • 3 Posts

ÿþPUMA Leather Scarred Street by Alexander McQueen Sep 10, 2010 Steve puma evospeed McQueen puts in more posthumous work with this Puma Leather Scarred Street. Apparently these are also a little less pricey than his other designs but they don t skimp on the quality at all. The non traditional black shoe features two kinds of leather with a patent and a textured matte comprising most of the upper. The outsole mirrors the pattern of the textured leather also.

The first sports an aurora yellow design along with aquarius colored accents, while the second features a simpler black and white design.MIHARAYASUHIRO for PUMA MY-51 Aug 27, 2010 Available now at Browns, PUMA continues it relationship with MIHARAYASUHIRO on the MY-51. The sneaker uses a more futuristic racing silhouette puma clyde that is accented by multiple blacks between the patent leather and suede pieces. An over-sized ankle is supported by a velcro ankle strap and a white outsole supports the forefoot.

The design was inspired by Bumsok s favorite band, Deulgukhwa, and parts of puma ignite limitless their lyrics are inscribed on the web and lockdown system. Branding for the shoe is reserved for the rear outsole and the heel strap. Look for the shoe to release to retailers in Korea next month.Hussein Chalayan x Puma Aug 18, 2010 Elegant simplicity best describes this Hussein Chalayan x Puma collaboration. The shoe looks like it was ripped from the runway and brought down to the consumer level for us all to enjoy and that is a good thing.

The shoe is constructed black puma of leather and features velcro straps that extend above the ankle.Dropping in two flavors including black or brown leather both shoes are perched atop a white sole. Four velcro straps replace traditional shoe laces to help build these shoes up to become something we don t see quite often. Both colorways are set to hit retailers in October. Puma 2010 Fall Suede Mid Velcro Aug 18, 2010 As a kid I hated tieing my shoe laces and would always opt for the velcro flavor because of such laziness.

PUMA is catering to my laziness and simplifying things with the release of the Suede Mid Velcro. The shoe will be available in four suede colorways, that will also be updated in two leather version. They are set to release in October in limited quantities.Puma Comp Star White/Green Jun 25, 2010 Quite a few Puma releases have hit the web lately, and though this fenty puma creepers is not a new model, the new colorway on the Comp Star is just as exciting.

Keep it simple, Puma goes with green suede on the side panel logo as well as other branding attributes on the shoe. For the rest of the upper, PUMA went with white leather to keep the shoe looking clean and vintage at the same time. PUMA Royal Evo Perf Hi Aug 17, 2010 Here we get a look at the new PUMA Royal Evo Perf Hi in a black and red colorway. The shoe wears a suede upper that is separated into smooth and perforated pieces.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Gurleen Kaur
Board Statistics
The forum has 995 topics and 1109 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen